- Be at least 16 years of age and actively enrolled in an approved EEC vocational program in Early Childhood Education or must be 18 years of age with a HS diploma or equivalent.
- Have the personal qualities to work with children under supervision, and the ability to relate well to children, parents, staff and the community.
- Relates well with children and staff.
- Must successfully complete a Background Record Check and meet required health standards, physical exam within the last 12 months, and proof of 2 MMR’s.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Assists teachers in implementing classroom program.
- Assists with activities with designated groups of children
- Assist in preparation and organization of various materials for activities.
- Assists in daily up-keep and cleaning of the classroom, equipment and supplies.
- Assists in providing care, safety and protection of all children in the center.
- Report any problems or concerns immediately to Center/Program Director.
- Able to work at any location, King Street Center, 1095 Main Street, Christian Life Center on Sumner Ave.
- Able to work for 4 or more consecutive hours between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Other duties as assigned.