(TEMPORARY) CLASSROOM STAFF
- Be at least 16 years of age and actively enrolled in an approved EEC vocational program in Early Childhood Education or must be 18 years of age with a HS diploma or equivalent.
- Have the personal qualities to work with children under supervision, and the ability to relate well to children, parents, staff, and the community in children the children live; bi-lingual where appropriate.
- Relates well with children and staff.
- Able to produce and successfully complete a Background Record Check.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Assists teachers in implementing classroom programs.
- Assists with activities with designated groups of children.
- Assist in preparation and organization of various materials for activities.
- Assists in daily upkeep and cleaning of the classroom, equipment, and supplies.
- Assists in providing care, safety, and protection of all children in the center.
- Report any problems or concerns immediately to the Center/Program Director and/or Nutritionist.
- Able to work at any location.
- Able to work between 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full- Time (Temporary)
Pay: $15.53 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Springfield, MA 01118: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
LOCATION: In person- CLASSROOMS/OST PROGRAMS