Base Salary: $13.65 per hr
Bargaining Unit Position
- Be at least 18 years of age, have an Associate’s Degree with six months half-time experience, or a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of one year’s half-time experiences working with school age children with at least three months of supervised experience.
- Have the personal qualities to work with school-age children under supervision, and the ability to relate well to parents, staff and the community in which the children live; bi-lingual where appropriate.
- Must successfully complete a BRC application and meet required health standards, physical exam, and proof of 2 MMR’s.
- First Aid, CPR and completion of required training annually.
- Cooperates with Coordinator in planning, implementing and evaluating program activities.
- Assumes full responsibility for the group and the program in the absence of the Coordinator.
- Keeps the designated spaces, equipment and supplies clean and in order.
- Plans and arranges all necessary materials for daily activities.
- Provides care and protection for all children in the Center.
- Accesses community and program resources to help develop the SACC program.
- Maintains program records as required.
- Attends staff and parent meetings, as required.
- Communicates with the Site Coordinator, or other designated persons, pertinent information with regard to families and children.
- Maintains a sound, positive working relationship with parents, staff and other adults within the Center.
- Reports any problems or concerns immediately to Center/Program Director and/or other designated person in charge.