SCHOOL-AGE CHILD CARE (SACC) GROUP LEADER
· Be at least 18 years of age, have an Associate’s Degree with six months half-time experience, or a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of one year’s half-time experiences working with school age children with at least three months of supervised experience.
· Have the personal qualities to work with school-age children under supervision, and the ability to relate well to parents, staff and the community in which the children live; bi-lingual where appropriate.
· Must successfully complete a BRC application and meet required health standards, physical exam, and proof of 2 MMR’s.
· First Aid, CPR and completion of required training annually.
· Cooperates with Coordinator in planning, implementing and evaluating program activities.
· Assumes full responsibility for the group and the program in the absence of the Coordinator.
· Keeps the designated spaces, equipment and supplies clean and in order.
· Plans and arranges all necessary materials for daily activities.
· Provides care and protection for all children in the Center.
· Accesses community and program resources to help develop the SACC program.
· Maintains program records as required.
· Attends staff and parent meetings, as required.
· Communicates with the Site Coordinator, or other designated persons, pertinent information with regard to families and children.
· Maintains a sound, positive working relationship with parents, staff and other adults within the Center.
· Reports any problems or concerns immediately to Center/Program Director and/or other designated person in charge.
To the Site Coordinator
Pay: $16.49 hr
TO APPLY E-MAIL RESUME DIRECT TO: Squareonejobs@sdn.org