- Associate Degree in Business or related field of study with one year of successful experience, including at least 6 months’ experience in Child Care or High School Diploma and one-year successful experience in a customer service setting, including at least 2 years’ experience in Child Care.
- Ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail and organization, with the ability to prioritize and complete tasks prior to deadlines.
- Ability to work cooperatively and as a member of a team with parents, staff, and the community-at-large. Maintain professional conduct and appearance at all times.
- Requires reliable transportation to travel to training programs throughout the Pioneer Valley area.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite including Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook for e-mail.
- Demonstrates an understanding of applicable standards and regulations relative to funding sources such as, EEC and Seven Hills contracts as they relate to the enrollment of children in centers and FCC based programming.
- Bilingual required, in both English & Spanish.
- Flexible hours are necessary.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
The Enrollment Specialist will perform a variety of tasks that include but are not limited to:
- Receive and respond to inquiries for enrollment and placement
- Provide programming information to parents in need of child care services
- Create and maintain files for each child/family after intake is conducted
- Pre-qualify parents seeking subsidy and maintain waitlist according to established procedures and protocol
- Maintain confidential documentation, organize and maintain files required in a professional manner
- Match parent/family needs to appropriate program and track openings using electronic database
- Schedule and conduct intake interviews
- Assess parent fees, gather and submit all required documentation to billing department for collection
- Enter all enrollment related data into agency data base
- Verify start/termination date and inform appropriate staff utilizing established confirmation forms
- Deliver complete child file to program before enrollment date
- Ensure full compliance with all applicable regulations and policies and any revisions promulgated
- Complete reassessments as required by funding sources, up-date signatures and other documentation, including physical exams and agency child care data base as needed
- Issue advance notice of termination forms according to established policies, notify appropriate staff/departments of actual terminations utilizing established confirmation forms
- Work with the Director of Transportation to refer qualified children to transportation services offered by Square One, the Director of Transportation will develop a mutually agreed upon schedule.
- Respond to requests for information in a timely fashion
- Retrieve information and compile reports as requested
- Maintain on-going, open communication with appropriate staff/departments
- Coordinate child transfers between FCC Provider homes and between provider and center
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to stand or sit in same position during working hours and on special occasions.
- Ability to effectively utilize computer software programs with proven ability to have manual dexterity to maintain specific databases and reports.
- Excellent auditory, verbal and sensory skills and abilities.
MENTAL/ VISUAL DEMAND:
- High attention to detail involving normal mental and visual attention all of the time.
- Professional business office setting.
Vice President of Early Education and Care