Temporary Classroom Staff
Posting dates: Thursday, March 14, 2019
Base Salary: $12.00hr
Non-Bargaining Unit Position
- Be at least 16 years of age and actively enrolled in an approved EEC vocational program in Early Childhood Education or must be 18 years of age with a HS diploma or equivalent.
- Have the personal qualities to work with children under supervision, and the ability to relate well to children, parents, staff and the community in children the children live; bi-lingual where appropriate.
- Relates well with children and staff.
- Able to produce successfully complete a Background Record Check.
- Must be First-Aid and CPR Certified and meet the EEC health care requirements.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Assists teachers in implementing classroom program.
- Assists with activities with designated groups of children
- Assist in preparation and organization of various materials for activities.
- Assists in daily up-keep and cleaning of the classroom, equipment and supplies.
- Assists in providing care, safety and protection of all children in the center.
- Report any problems or concerns immediately to Center/Program Director and/or Nutritionist.
- Able to work at any location
- Able to work between 7:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please apply in person or by mailing in your resume and cover letter to Square One, 1095 Main Street 2nd Floor; Springfield, MA 01105.
You may also e-mail your resume or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Square One is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Employer.