- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Have the personal qualities to work with children under supervision and the ability to relate well to children, parents, staff, and the
community in children the children live.
- Meet required health standards.
- Successfully complete a background record check.
Description of Duties:
- Assists teachers in implementing classroom programs.
- Assists children both individually and in small groups.
- Continuously maintain visual and auditory supervision of children at all times to ensure their safety in the classroom, on
the playground, and on field trips.
- Continuously stoop, crawl, kneel, and bend in order to speak to and interact with children.
- Prepares and organizes various materials for activities.
- Assists in the maintenance of the classroom equipment and supplies.
- Maintains classroom records, as required.
- Attends staff meetings, as required.
- Informs classroom staff, or other designated persons, of pertinent information obtained through contact with
parents or children.
- Attends and participates in designated meetings and trainings.
- Provides care, safety, and protection of all children in the center.
- Occasionally required to lift, carry and hold children.
- Report any problems or concerns immediately to the Center/Program Director.
Job Type: Temporary