- Must have computer proficiency in MS Office specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have basic business writing skills with ability to initiate email and letter correspondence drafts.
- Basic IT, mobile device and social media use and management understanding
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals externally and internally at all levels of the organization.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business and operational needs.
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, events for multiple employees
- Assist with special events
- Documenting minutes of meetings as needed
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and calls
- Open incoming mail and distribute accordingly
- Process all outgoing mail
- Answer phone, takes message or field/answer all routine and non-routine questions
- Manage I/T and Facilities Help Desk requests
- Assist with new hire Workstation, desk phone extension and mobile Phone set up
- Provide coverage for King Street reception and 1st floor Administrative Assistant
- Develop, manage and retain inventory of agency supplies including office supplies, consumables, special orders etc.
- Along with the Finance Department, develop purchasing strategies for ensuring best business solutions for operational needs.
- Work independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects. Act as a project manager for special projects, which may include: coordinating companywide communications, disseminating information, and organizing company-wide events.
- Maintain tidy and welcoming common areas including reception, meeting rooms, hallways, kitchen
- Other duties as assigned.
Normal business office to include, but not limited to sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, kneeling and able to lift up to 30 lbs.
High attention and concentration to detail
Professional business office setting; may be exposed to dust or other office-related allergens.
To the Chief Financial Officer (CFO)