†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† †† †††††††† Square One
Date of Posting: Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Posting Expires: Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Job Location: Parenting Works ††††
Job Title: Family Services Clinician
Normal Work Week: (Part-Time) 22 hours per week
Base Salary: TBD
_ Bargaining Unit Positions XX Non-bargaining Unit Position
Please see attached job description.
Internal Applicants: If you are applying for a position internally, you must make sure you inform your immediate Supervisor or Director of your intent. Failure to comply with this process may result in the loss of internal candidate status. Please contact Rick Tremblay at 959 Main Street, 1st floor, Springfield, MA 01103 or by phone at (413) 858-3114;
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. All internal applicants must apply by contacting the Human Resource Dept. within (10) ten working days of the date of the actual posting.
Applicants:† Please apply in person or by
mailing in your resume and cover letter to Attn: Rick Tremblay, 959 Main
Street, 1st floor, Springfield, MA†
01103.† You may e-mail your
resume or cover letter to email@example.com
Square One is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Employer.
Title:† FAMILY services clinician
Masterís Degree in Social Work, Counseling Psychology, or related field plus 5 years experience in working with families in the community.† Knowledge of early childhood trauma and parenting issues.
Demonstrated ability to understand and respond to the needs of families from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.† Understanding of child development, family systems and strength based practice essential.† Experience in training,
group facilitation and team building.† Bilingual English/Spanish highly desirable.
Ability to work as part of a team.† Excellent communication and writing skills necessary.† Computer proficiency in MS Office is required.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
1. Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time during working hours and on special occasions.†
2. Ability to effectively utilize computer software programs with proven ability to have manual dexterity to maintain specific databases and reports.†
3. Excellent auditory, verbal and sensory skills and abilities.††††
4. Ability to travel in the catchment area by conventional means including motor vehicle and the like.
1. High attention to detail involving normal mental and visual attention.
1. Professional business office setting.††
Accountability:† Reports to the Vice President of Family Services