The Springfield Public Schools, Square One, YMCA Early Learning Center and HCS Head Start, Inc. is hosting a NEW cooperative preschool program. This program is open to children living in Springfield who will be entering kindergarten in the fall of 2016, and whose family’s income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. The program will be offered full days, year-round and has available slots for immediate enrollment. There is no cost to parents. Transportation is NOT provided.
Who is eligible for this FREE, full-day, full-year program?
Any child who meets ALL of the following criteria:
- Child is a resident of Springfield
- Child will be 4 years old by September 1, 2015 (born between September 2, 2010 and September 1, 2011)
- Child’s family income is at or below 200% of the federal guidelines (see chart on back)
To register, you will need to provide:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- The child’s updated immunization and most current physical records
- Parent photo ID (valid driver’s license, valid photo ID card, or valid Passport)
- Proof of address (refer to list on back)
- Custody documentation (if applicable)
- Proof of income - Completion of Household Economic Data Survey
For more information call:
Square One: Cindy Recoulle
HCS Head Start Inc.: Enrollment Dept.
YMCA Learning Center: Abby Sanchez