- Minimum of five year’s related experience and/ or training.
- Proven track record in facilities maintenance.
- Past experience in handling and monitoring multi-contracts with electricians, plumbers, grounds maintenance or general contractors.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
Responsible for controlling the total maintenance of all Square One properties in conjunction with the Chief Operating Officer including center-based Family Services programs, rental properties and administrative offices. Responsible for all safety, security and related items at all locations listed above. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for the coordination of general maintenance of facility and grounds including; painting, lawn mowing, minor construction, electrical, and plumbing repair, and other misc. duties as needed.
- Responsible for reviewing and authorizing proposals for contractible services, i.e., janitorial, snowplowing, etc. Maintains, modifies, updates and terminates contracts as needed with outside vendors.
- Directly responsible for annual budget with regards to expenses for maintenance repairs, snow plowing, general grounds maintenance, and contractual usage for external services.
- Directly responsible for developing and maintaining a preventive maintenance program within the confines of an annual budget. This includes all general maintenance and repairs of buildings and equipment.
- Maintain involvement in any new construction project with the ability to monitor and review contractual obligations.
- Maintains up-to-date records for all state, federal and insurance semi-annual and annual inspections.
- Responsible for hazardous waste disposal and environmental health and safety compliance.
- Directly responsible for the General Maintenance of all facilities, including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, carpentry, furniture movement and placement, equipment maintenance and repair, locks, keys and other security equipment.
- Responsible for managing the cellphone and tablet maintenance, security and billing reconciliation.
- Responsible for managing all facilities, maintenance and janitorial supplies,
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Please apply in person or by mailing in your resume and cover letter to Square One, 1095 Main Street 2nd Floor; Springfield, MA 01105.
You may also e-mail your resume or cover letter to email@example.com
Square One is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Employer.